OT / Humor: totally depressing 404 not found

http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/asdfhjkl <= wonderfully like Marvin the
paranoid android from H2G2.

This has been turning up on half the lists I read ... if this is a default 404
on the Roxen webserver (I hope it is) I think I _will_ try it out :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree