lug-northindia summary

hello people, the following summary of the lug-northindia aimed at
promotional purposes. i'm cross posting across other lists for max coverage

lug-northindia isn't just any other LUG.
We are a group of motivated people, dedicated towards increasing the linux
penetration in this part of the region.
This, however, does not mean, that we are not open. Any genuinely
enthusiastic person is always welcome.
In the past few days, we have seen an appreciable growth. We have both
working professionals and newbies on the list.

The major hurdle in getting started with linux are Installation issues.
Getting attuned isn't that much an issue. The nature of issues on this lug
are directed for the time being towards the beginners. The motivation for
this lug comes from the linux-india lists. From simple to complex is our
motto. We gradually mature and delve into the topics of greater complexity
and interest.

Be a part of the enthu group

Fondly we decide to call the LUG -- THE NORTHERN LINUX -- and our punchline
is ~~ Lets get tux here ~~
Do see the promotional pdf on the main page of the list.

First, they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win -- MG