Re: Experience the New Windows

User experience aka ease of use for a non technical person is something
most programmers forget and I guess it never was a big thing for people
making software for Linux till sometime back.
Another thing which is important is familiarity.. no one likes to learn
how to open a file for each and every software installed on his PC. On
widows I know if I press control-O it definitely is going to show me the
open file dialog box. Gnome and KDE is doing great in this are - I just
hope more software support drag and drop and things like that which I am
used too on Windows. and somebody please give me a decent browser which
doesnt crash just when that really slow page got rendered on my
machine...havent tried but konquerer but I have had it with
Netscape/Mozilla/Opera crashes :(.

Mithun