Re: Support for Servlet by Apache Web Server

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 08:44:32AM -0800, Arun Sharma merrily said:
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 09:54:00PM -0800, arindam dasadhikari wrote:
> > I need a help. I would like to know if Apache Web
> > Server 1.3 and 2.0 support Java Servlet API .
>
> Take a look at http://jakarta.apache.org/

More specifically, try http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat

Tomcat is a decently workable Java Servlet API2.2 conforming servlet
container. This is the latest servlet API, and you should be chucking
out any previous API implementation, if you want to stay upto date.

Regards,
 Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya