Re: [Re: Bribe PCQ!] : I Agree

Dear Mr. Mukund,
To quote you,
>PCQ has dumped linux because now no more money can be squeezed out of it
>OR
>PCQ  has be taken over by Gill Bates ;-((.

 I couldnt agree with you more! This situation will get a lot sicker , i
guarantee! BTW, I was at the PCQ exhib looking for the iLUG-HYD stall, but
guess what, the way the place was,  i can say with comfort that the show
bombed (!!!) and PCQ has egg on it's face!

I think we shouldnt look to mags for moral support anymore, because they are
like the wind.Thay are soooo unreliable.What do ya say, ppl?

--
kashyap
theFirestarter

PCQ ,good as u are,  rot in hell !