[no subject]

Do you get a lot of software developers from India contributing to the
development of Linux?
Not that many. I think one of the problems is infrastructure. Even if you
have universities with lots of Linux work, it?s quite hard. They may not
have Internet access or very slow Internet access.

I think they?re also not used to this kind of collaboration over the
Internet. They?re probably kind of nervous.

Any message for them that might motivate them?
What motivates people, and it?s certainly worked very well, is that there?s
going to be all these local issues where Indians want to do things that the
American continent doesn?t even care about.

It?s very motivational when someone in India finds a solution to a local
problem and makes his own version of Linux that works for India.