Re: Re: Au Revoir

On 18/02/01 00:06 -0600, Indraneel Majumdar spewed into the LI bitstream:

> Telocity is at least giving a mouth watering deal. I subscribed yesterday
> (will take about 4-6 weeks to come). I don't have my own PC yet but when I
> do I'll be happy to help out if required.

 I've got a lot of friends there running telocity - they assure me its great.

 Plus, unlike some cable / dsl providers (like @home) their acceptable use
 policy allows you to run servers.  @Home, afaik, has a line in their aup
 banning servers etc (primarily to prevent too many people from getting their
 boxes h4x0r3d)

 	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet@xxxxxxx
"Nuclear war would really set back cable."