Re: Re:Banglinux 2001 - reply

Sthitaprajna rearranged electrons thusly:

> On 15 Feb 2001, at 15:39, jf_wroxindia wrote:

> > How did everyone get the message? ...because I'm a member of this
> > list, that's why. Who am I ? I'm the General Manager of Wrox India.

> How did the majordomo allow such a big attachment to pass throughif
> it indeed came through LIG...

I have a feeling that this gentleman is confusing two things ...

1. his posts to LIG

2. some "email marketing" which one of his employees has been doing, with an
LI-* scraped database (or maybe addresses scraped from it.com / bang!linux etc)

If someone gives "tagged" addresses (say itcom2k-suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx) to any
sales guy, it's easy to identify where the address was scraped from.

There's been no 60kb doc posted to majordomo so far ...

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree