Re: Re:Banglinux 2001 - reply

On 15 Feb 2001, at 15:39, jf_wroxindia wrote:

> The mail was from me, not GT,OT or anyone else.
> The message was genuine and written with well meaning.

I am sure the message was well meant, but sending a 60kB .doc to the
whole mailing list certainly does'nt fall within bounds. More so, I
got the same mail in 3 different accounts....so that does make me
wonder...

> How did everyone get the message? ...because I'm a member of this
> list, that's why. Who am I ? I'm the General Manager of Wrox India.

How did the majordomo allow such a big attachment to pass throughif
it indeed came through LIG...