Re: Re:Banglinux 2001 - reply

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 05:13:00PM -0000, jf_wroxindia wrote:
>Errr...because it was 3kB.
>Maybe you're geting confused.

John,

I don't think you have realised which mail he was referring to. He does not mean
the explanatory mail you posted to the list, but the "BangLinux Newsletter"
which was sent to (sic) "True Linux Evangelists" with a 60K word doc
registration form. That too, with a huge list of names (50-60+) in the "To"
field -- so it's obvious it's spam.

These were sent both by dilip as well as by somebody named Rekha. I have received
mails like this no less than 5 times. I can sure do without 'em.

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)
Bangalore, India   | http://www.exocore.com