Re: [OT]-New winDOS

Sthitaprajna [Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 07:24:27AM +0530]:

> This is seriously ot, here but anyway,
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/guide/newlook.asp

> Saw a couple of the winXP screenshots..but don't they look a lot like
> KDE2/Mac? Wonder what lies beneath it....

 The current word is that XP stands for Xtreme Pain :)  Dare I dream that it'll
 be quasi unix-ish like MacOS X? :)

 	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree