Re: donation status: completed

Amarendra, you've misunderstood me. boasting is not my intention.

there was a thread about installing linux in my machine. i wanted to pay whoever that installs it for me. Archan came forward to do that, but refused payment, and told me to donate some charity organisation instead. Archan also announced it in the list (LIG or LIH, i dont remember). so it's an old story. i was keeping members updated about the status of the donation (ref: subject line of this message).

the point is to prove that the linux cause contributed to the quake victims. it's not about an individual.

- Diwakar