Re: TeX

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

: Actually, what I was proposing is to make the actual submission in
: docbook format, and maintain the docs in docbook format.

OK, I understand it.

: I'd refer you to the example of linuxdocs.org, for example.

linuxdoc does the same thing that I have listed earlier.

: I will contribute content on my pet topic - email, mailservers etc
: :)  Dont know about the coordination ... whoever hosts the mirror
: had better do it himself / herself, imho.

We need a coordinator, once resource persons to generate content are
identified. As always, they may not be punctual owing to innevitable
pressures, the coordinator needs to goad them in friendly terms to get
the content, get it formatted, upload to the site, post information to
the list about the releases, etc.

Can you or someone from the Linux-India coordinate this effort?

Also please make a request for volunteers.

--
Radhakrishnan
GPG Fingerprint: 208E F5EB A4B4 2024 AEE9  575D 13DE E3B9 0292 70EF