Re: Problems Accusation

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

[...]

:
: 3. Doc Tarique has come up with the brilliant idea of making a
: page listing free software developed by Indians.
:
: anything I missed (mirror / content wise)? :)

Yes, we are going to have a CTAN (Comprehensive TeX Archive Network)
mirror in India at Indian Institute of Science at the behest of Indian
TeX Users Group. Hope it will be up and running within a week's time.

--
Radhakrishnan
GPG Fingerprint: 208E F5EB A4B4 2024 AEE9  575D 13DE E3B9 0292 70EF