Re: Problems Accusation

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, VaibhaV Sharma wrote:

> > this still a forum where we can discuss technical and general issues without

> errr!!! No technical. general only. :-) Technicals go to LIH. As such
> there has already been an initiative about talking about something
> worthwhile.

That is technically true :)  And yes, something concrete _has_ come out of
this godawful thread (about mirrors at least)...

1. Dr.Nagarjuna ILUG-BOM has posted that they have mirrored the LDP at
<http://ilug-bom.org.in/doc/howto/en/html/HOWTO-INDEX/intro.html>

2. At least some posters who are with various ISPs / portals have posted
that they are interested in setting up mirrors / are convincing their
bosses to set up mirrors

3. Doc Tarique has come up with the brilliant idea of making a page
listing free software developed by Indians.

anything I missed (mirror / content wise)? :)

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree