Re: Can we fix up the linux-india.org site ?

i visited the site to browse the LIH archives for some info on KDE2. i thought we can make linux-india.org a good community site with messageboards, chatrooms and all. we can make it vibrant. i'd be hellishly glad - like everyone here, i guess - to participate in the linux community activities on the site. we can also make a very long, very informative FAQ out of the questions asked in the LIH list and make it a special feature of the site. right now the site does suck.

- Diwakar