Re: Can we fix up the linux-india.org site ?

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 05:01:26PM +0530, A L Ganesh Kumar wrote:

>>So I have a proposal. Let us open-source the site. I am not sure exactly
>>how to
>>go about that. I guess we could register a sourceforge project for it and
>>have a
>>mailing list dedicated to the website development. This list would have full
>>control over the contents of the LI website.
>>
>>I am sure that way we'd get the site our community deserves.
>>

>  ____-------Why cant we consider a option of having slashcode/zope/egrail
>for that ? ------___

Exactly! This is the sort of thing that would be discussed on the website
mailing list.

I hope I made myself clear -- the sourceforge project would be to co-ordinate
the work of the developers. The developers amongst themselves would decide
whether to use zope or raw perl/python/php or whatever.

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)
Bangalore, India   | http://www.exocore.com