Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Rahul Jindal wrote:

> Can you please SHUT UP ?

Nope.

> This is NOT a forum to describe the characters, Mr Chitnis.

Correct, Mr.Jindal. So please read the messages before you make comments -
I did not make comments on anyone, someone did on me.

> Do you realize that some subscribers might be at dialups with a speed of
> 16000 bps and DO NOT want to pay to receive this piece of shit ?.

So why did you just add to people's misery by quoting back 100% of my
mail?

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137