Re: Re: setting up mirrors

>This in itself is not misuse - it is implied misuse. OK, so we need to
>form a committee to supervise the functioning of the resource. Naturally,
>the committee needs to have elected/nominated members, which is another
>ball of wool....
>
>Ho hum - welcome to the world of LI politics.
>
>Feel free to disagree with me - I am just speaking from experience.
>
>Atul

Linux is just not an OS, it is a movement supported by thousands of
volunteers, who work without self interest. Any one who uses linux even for
month has an urge to help other newbie, and due to this only LUG are
surviving  world over. Why we do not see any WUG (window user group) ?
The same applies to this LI also. Please keep the list free from politics.
Politics is the game of power and money and Linux has none of this.

Say good by to e-politics.

BTW red hat 7.0 CD set (Three) is available with Techmedia Books (Rs.390)

Regards,
Mukund Deshmukh
Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.
Web Site - www.betacomp.com