Re: Linux mirrors in India ? PCQ?

have anybody tried to talked to PCQ or sombody who is pro-linux in india
as I think PCQ spent more money sponsering the Linux section for the
2000 bangaloreit.com than getting a 2mb fiber leases line(12L?) :-)

so how about somebody like PCQ/Chip sponsering a shared 2mb Pipe in
bangalore/bombay for a FTP Server ? (on which most traffic will be
upstream than downstream so useable for their browsing/downloading too)

----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|"The better work men do is always done under stress and |
| at great personal cost."          -William Carlos Williams    |