Re: Installing RedHat 7.0 + Windows NT+ Windows 2000 on a single machine.

I just wanted to know how did you configure LILO to start NTLOADER. I
had tried to do so by writing LILO to MBR and then giving NT as the
other OS while installing Linux but wasn't able to boot NT from the
arrangement.

Thanks,

Manish