Re: Installing RedHat 7.0 + Windows NT+ Windows 2000 on a single machine.

Hi All,

Hi folks,
 Has any one done this?
 That is installed redhat 7.0 + Windows NT+ Windows 2000 on a
 single machine.

Done Redhat 6.2 + Windows NT Workstation 4.00 + Windows 2000

and guess that Redhat 7.0 will not be much different from 6.2 in this regard (it _may_ support my 20 Gigs HDD !!)

And I have Win98 thrown in also.

 I can understand this is rather weird to install Nt and 2000 on
 the same machine since 2000 is but NT.
 However, there's a friend of mine (hard to convince :) ) who
 wants it this way.
 So, I was just wondering if someone could tell if he's done this before.
 Sure windows NT and linux will work alright togather.
 However, if someone can educate me on installing win2000 also on
 the same machine, it would be great.

Wanna know how to go about it? Plz let me know !

 Thanks,
 Akshay

HarveersingH
(NXN - Not eXactly a Newbie)