Fwd: ONLamp.com launched

Dear Reader,

What makes Linux such a powerful web platform?  If you
ask me, I'd say it's LAMP.  Lamp is the acronym for
Linux + Apache + MySQL + (PHP | Perl | Python). Other popular open
source applications such as BSD and PostGreSQL are sometimes added
to the formula.  However you spell it, LAMP is a very popular web
platform that you may already be using for web serving.

Therefore, it is with great pleasure that I announce ONLamp.com,
O'Reilly Network's new web site devoted to the LAMP technologies.

We have always had strong ties to those technology areas, but this
new site allows us to expand our Linux coverage and create one
place to learn everything you need to know about building high
performace web sites.

To help promote the new site, I'll be at the LinuxWorld Expo in
NYC next week. If you are attending the show, stop by the O'Reilly
Network booth (139), and say hi.  I'll also be speaking about LAMP
and what it means to the Linux community. Hope you can catch my talk.

Chris Coleman
Open Source Editor
O'Reilly Network
ccoleman@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Got something to say? Subscribe to tamil.com e-mail discussion
forums!