Re: Inaccurate reporting on GPL

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 09:12:09AM +0530, Raju Mathur wrote:
> Where's the violation?  Making a GPL infrastructure to plug commercial
> modules into is perfectly legal, otherwise people wouldn't be able to
> make binary-only drivers/modules for Linux.

I meant GPL violation in a different sense :) - assuming that all software
in the world is GPL'ed by default, even when it isn't. This is the second
flagrant misrepresentation that I've seen in the last month. First tucows.com
called BSD to be GPL'ed. Now linuxplanet calls this mailer GPL'ed when it isn't.

	-Arun