Re: Unable to Boot From /dev/hdd

Hi list,

i don't understand the habit of makeing linux boot through windoZe's
boot.ini.
I understand your concern but lilo is as safe as ntbootloder.
i have nt,solaris,andlinux in my pc after installing windoZe my solaris
was not boting at all but with lilo iam able to boot both.
not respecting lilo is as good as not respecting thousends of people's
effort , if your previously windoZes user use win only.
Linux does not require Bill's boot.ini to boot (dual boot).

bye
Raghu