Re: [OT}false hacking

A Off topic reply to a off topic subject.

I fully support Moyukh in this. What is surprising is that even the Deccan Herald has carried this new item. I linked to that from http://www.samachar.com WHat I found surprising was that even though I did nslookup on the site, I could not find details on that. It is apparently hosted in US, though.

Regards,

Aseem.