Re: [OT]how to petition for removing ban on egroups

Hi,

VSNL has banned mails from egroups.com for quite some time now. Probably
because of spamming. Quite thoughtless, i must say, cause probably because
of one or two spamming lists on this group, vsnl subscribers can't access
probably the largest and one of the useful community sites.(Linux India
programmers being one of them)

I don't think that egroups.com has been banned. Just now I received a mail from my group (egroups.com) at my VSNL account. If you are having some problems with the egroups.com mail, please check the status of your egroups.com account first, or shift the egroups.com account to some non-VSNL account.

HS