Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

Frederick Noronha [Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 02:26:40PM +0530]:

> Hi Biju, I respect your views. Permit me to explain my stand:
> 1. IMHO we are needlessly swallowing wholesale, and as natural,

8< arguments - I have responded to Fred offlist - and cc'd
comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - if anyone wishes to continue this thread, I request
you to take it off LI-* and onto comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cc yourselves - its
just an alias for all the CAUCE members, not a mailing list)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sysadmin, OyeIndia.Com + http://oyeindia.com