Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom. com)

Sarcar, Shourya (MED) rearranged electrons thusly:

first, let me congratulate you on a lot of cool stuff you wrote in that post :)

> #----------
> #Biju "Botsie" Chacko            b i j u _ c h a c k o @ y a h
> #o o . c o m
> your email id is wrapping. that could be a good spam-fighting trick against
> trawler-robots !
> was that intentional ? [ i have noticed the spaces ]

nothing of the sort I think - just that you use a different font from biju, and
unless both of you use monospaced fonts (like courier / andale mono / lucida
console in 'doze) you will see two entirely different things.  Also, your
mailer might be wrapping at a different width than Biju's mailer

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
  You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass