Re: UPDATE: Bangalore diary....some updates from IT.COM

Don't fret. A few words of inspiration are worth more than thousands of
lines of code. As an amateur writer who has long lost his subtle
expressions to scientific jargon, the least I can do is to appreciate
someone who hasn't.  Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

\Indraneel