Re: GPL (was Re: Free software companies and stock options)

*[Arun Sharma on Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 08:38:29AM -0700]:

> Hey, we haven't hit the godwin's law yet :)
> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/Godwin's-Law.html

Heh :)  You'd have to expand Godwin here, sort of ...

'Calling somebody an M$ weenie will automatically end a thread, the guy who
first says M$ weenie loses' ... ;)

> Don't you know ? The bsd b00t loader rulez!

It does?  I'd buy BSD from GT Enterprises, if they were not a bunch of spammers
I've got blocked from my office mailservers ... (them and their sleazy
affiliate, the Linux Learning Center)

> Will shut up now,

> 	-Arun "Use BSD, compatible with everything license" Sharma

-s [who's going to finish that BSD download soon after returning from Pune,
from where he's on a *slow* ssh connection]

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@xxxxxxx