Re: GPL (was Re: Free software companies and stock options)

At 11:39 PM 21/09/00 -0700, Arun Sharma wrote:

        -Arun "Say no to GPL" Sharma

Arrrgh! Don't tell me we're back to the goddam GPL again!

My proposal:

Will the "GPL Rocks" and "GPL Sux" gangs make clubs out of rolled up copies of their preferred licenses. Then they should attempt to beat each other to death with them. We'll declare the survivor's license Holy Writ from now on.

Alternatively:

Can we discuss something else, like the relative merits of lilo and grub or whatever?

Biju