Re: Free Software Company

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 01:22:07PM +0530, Radhakrishnan C V wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Arun Sharma wrote:
>
> : The US Government (democratic, not even conservative) rushes to the
>
> Democracy and conservatism are not two opposing terms.

My bad. I should have been clearer. The US political system has only
two major parties - democratic and republican. Democratic party's
policies are traditionally favorable to the common people and workers. The
republican party is the conservative party, generally seen favorable to
big businesses and wealthy people.

My point was that it was natural for the republican party to support
RIAA and the democratic party to oppose it, but the democractic party
supported it.

	-Arun