Linux configuration

Hi ;
    I've two questions to ask. Hopefully somebody can
help .

(Q1) I've created few users account for office users
login to my system. How do I limit the disk space for
each user  whithin their home directory ? What is the
default disk space to the user if the limit disk space
is not being specified ?

(Q2) I installed Rehhat 6.2 with choosing server mode
installatio. When I typed "startx" , the system prompt
me file not found ....
If I want to Run X , what X components should I
install ? I saw /etx/X11 and /usr/X11R1 has been
created . I also saw that the XFree86-x-x packeages
had installed when I typed rpm -qa . Why I can't run
startx even though XFree86 modeules has bee installed
?

(Q3) I also enable httpd in the Linux. I saw few httpd
demons running when I typed "ps -aux | grep httpd" .
How do I configure httpd to ONLY ONE demon running
instead ; yet allow 50 users surfing  my web page
concurrently ?