Re: beowulf configured!!!

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Archan Paul wrote:

> It is free and open source. Still it is not posted in my web site... I will put
> it there and will make u know about it.

Thanks. Actually I'll need it a few months later when we get our cluster
going (hopefully). Right now I'm just on a linux-install campaign (and
making good progress) here.

> Archan Paul
> Lateral Linux Labs
> archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ps. I am in conversation with RMS on making it available at gnu site and
> distribution. :)

That'll be a double bonus. Thanks and best wishes.

\Indraneel

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #