Re: X on SiS/Microtek

Harveer S proclaimed:
> (Please ignore this, if you've already read this posting on LIH)
>
> Hi
> I've got an AMD running with SiS 6326 AGP display card and MicroTek 14"
> monitor. I have been unable to configure the X to run anyhow. I have
> tried everything, including "xf86config", "Xconfigurator", and even
> manually editing the xf86config.

<snip>

Please try to keep technical help questions to linux-india-help mailing
list.  If you did not get an answer in linux-india-help, you are even less
likely to get an answer in linux-india-general which has fewer subscribers.

Folks, when someone posts a technical help question in LIG please do the
following:

Reply to the post, changing the To to the original poster and Cc-ing LIH.
In your reply please politely indicate that LIG is not the right forum for
asking these questions.

Thaths
--
"Movies aren't stupid. They fill us with romance and hatred and revenge
    fantasies. 'Lethal Weapon' showed us that suicide is funny."