X on SiS/Microtek

(Please ignore this, if you've already read this posting on LIH)

Hi
I've got an AMD running with SiS 6326 AGP display card and MicroTek 14"
monitor. I have been unable to configure the X to run anyhow. I have
tried everything, including "xf86config", "Xconfigurator", and even
manually editing the xf86config.

Can anybody give the exact settings etc. A configured file having the
same card/monitor as mine is also welcome.

I am running Zoot with default kernel (2.2.12)

Thanx in advance

Harveer Singh

--

Cheers !!!