configure mouse setting

Hi ;
   Does somebody knows how to configure setting ? When
I mousing mouse to the edge of left ( In X windows
environment). It out from the right . When I moves to
the edge of bottom , it out from the and vice-versa.
As a result , my xterm will disappear unless I move
back to the edge of the right or bottom.
    How do I configure mouse setting in such a way
that when I moves the mouse to the edge of left or
bottom, it won't out from back again from other side .
   Can anyone help ?