Some question about Linux

Hi ;
   I've some basic question to ask . Hopefully someone
could answer my question .

(Q1) I've installed linux in my labtop with build in
CDROM . How do I mount CDROM manually instead of
automatic during boot time ? My /etc /fstab
look like following .....

/dev/hda2        /       ext2 defaults 1 1
/dev/hda3        swap    swap defaults 0 0

/dev/fd0         /mnt/floppy   ext2  owner,noauto  0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom     iso9660 owner,noauto,ro  0 0

none            /proc          proc defaults   0 0
none      /dev/pts       devpts gid=5 mode-620 0 0

It look like already being mounted during boot time.
How do I mount it manually ?

(Q2) How do I change IP address for my ethernet card ?
Should I need reboot after change ?

(Q3) How do I check what modules or packages that I
had installed and how do I remove or uninstalled
unwanted packages ?

Can somebody help