Re: beowulf configured!!!

That's great. Congrats for getting things working. Is the code GPL? Can I
download it somewhere, your homepage maybe?

best wishes,
\Indraneel

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Archan Paul wrote:

> Hi Indraneel!!
> I am running MPI based 2D Cellular Automata Calculations in it. This App is
> written by me and my friend Saugata for Simulation of 2D Cellular Automata
> Rules. If u are interested, then I will post the Source Code (c++ based core
> engine and QT based GUI front end).
>
> Archan Paul
> Lateral Linux Labs
> archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #