Re: beowulf configured!!!

So what apps are you running and how do I get them (especially the
cellular automaton ones, since I'm interested in genetic algorithms)?

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Archan Paul wrote:

> Hi!!
>
> I want to share a good news with u all that I have configured 3 m/c Beowulf
> in my den and it running like a breeze!!! I am running LAM-MPI in it and the
> complete job is just 3.5hrs flat......
>
> I will update u on this later..... Currently I am in new world of Linux based
> clustered parallel computing and Cellular Automata implementation in it.
> (burried under the parallel algorithms)
>
> Archan Paul
> Lateral Linux Labs
> archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #