Re: Linux India registration.

Hi arun,
	I hope this is the right forum to discuss LI-registration.
I've been watching the ilug-b'lore list lately, and been in touch with
Atul about IT COM. The feedback I've got is that PCQ needs to have LI
Registered to sponsor it, and LI Registration is taking time.

Is it possible to have an open list to discuss LI Reg matters, rather than
the current closed list? I'm not able to contribute to the registration
process myself, but I would like to know what the progress is.

I think the open source, open idea model has proved itself sufficiently
for us to not have to resort to a closed list to do the decision making.

I was at IT COM last year, and it was a blast and a great success. I
definitely intend to be there this year as well, maybe even in a tux;)

I think the list should be opened, and let anyone willing contribute.

nikk

> Here's a link to Thaths' original proposal.
>
> http://lists.linux-india.org/lists/linux-india-general/200008/msg00046.html
>
> The archives of the semi-closed li-reg will be made public, as soon as
> thaths is back online - which could happen any time now.
>
> We're trying very hard to come up with a contingency plan to make sure
> that LI will have a presence in IT.COM.
>
> Please stay tuned.
>
> 	-Arun (speaking for himself, not for li-reg)

Intuition, however illogical, is recognized as a command prerogative.
		-- Kirk, "Obsession", stardate 3620.7