Re: Linux India registration.

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 12:47:41AM +0530, Nikhil Datta wrote:

Nikk,

> Hi,
> 	There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding Linux India
> registration process, especially with respect to IT.COM. What's the
> appropriate forum to discuss this, and where can I get some details about
> what exactly is happening???

Here's a link to Thaths' original proposal.

http://lists.linux-india.org/lists/linux-india-general/200008/msg00046.html

The archives of the semi-closed li-reg will be made public, as soon as
thaths is back online - which could happen any time now.

We're trying very hard to come up with a contingency plan to make sure
that LI will have a presence in IT.COM.

Please stay tuned.

	-Arun (speaking for himself, not for li-reg)