Re: Partitions on new HDD

hi.
	You can try one more utility called "parted" . I found it very
convenient and whole of my disk is utilized. I had a 20Gb hard disk so i
had to insert linux between two windows partitions due to 1024 cylender
no. requirement of linux.
	parted is a gnu utility and you can download it from gnu.org

--manish