Netscpae with X

Hi
I am new to this list so kindly forgive me if this matter has already been discussed here (and sent me the pointers to the same).

I have got RHL 6.2 (Zoot) installed on my system.

The problem I am facing is that whenever I run Netscape with the X-server running at 24 bpp, the icons in the toolbar all appear in black (i.e. as if there are only two colors, black and the background). However when I switch to 16 bpp or 8 bpp, they display in full color (a la M$ Windows).

The config that I have is:
Card : SiS 6326 with  8 M VRAM (AGP)
System : PII-266/i440LX/64Megs

The X-server and Netscape are the defaults that come with Zoot.

Any kind of pointers to further resources / direct help are welcome.

BTW : Got any working implementation for using the Motorola SM56 Internal modem (aka Winmodem) under Zoot?

Thanx in advance...

NXN (Not eXactly a Newbie)