Re: [ilug-blr] Re: LUG Blr Minutes July - small correctionand different approach to web prging

"Gurunandan R. Bhat" wrote:

> > The best way I can think of for web prging is to have a __Template
> > management layer and a business logic layer__. This provides the maximum
> > flexibility. And this can be done is C
>
> For am implementation of these goals with java see http://www.enhydra.com

For an implementation in Python, see http://www.zope.org

Zope would be industrial strength if the database connectivity modules
were a little more mature. Unless you are dealing with many thousands of
database records, I highly recommend giving Zope a spin.

To explain it very simply, Zope replaces files and directories with
objects and containers. The end product is simply awesome.

--

Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://lunateks.com

baby.sh: while true; do echo "^G^G^G^G^G"; sed -e 's/food/poop/';
sync; sync; sleep 15; done