Re: Signatures & Their Significance...

On 08/08/00 14:22 +0530, Amit Tripuraneni spewed into the LI bitstream:

> WHAT THE SIGNATURE IMPLIES:
> Signature Magic:
> The various types of Signatures you come across & the attitude of that
> person are listed below

... and what the hell does this have to do with Linux?

-suresh

> # SINGLE UNDERLINE BELOW THE SIGN !!> > :>
> These persons are very confident and are good personalities. They are a
> little bit selfish but believe in "Happiness of human life"

8< stupidity ....

By the way, the only place dashes (sigdashes) are allowed is just above the
signature - to separate it from the text.  Two dashes, space and carriage
return (dash,dash,space,<cr>)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I think it is true for all n. I was just playing it safe with n >= 3