linux for ageing pc: sorry to PIII owners

Linux	linux	LINUX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole country of ours are being mad over this !! and
every computer starter knows bout this UNIX clone.
Few mazaines distributed the free vesions
too!(incluing PC-Quest and Chip)
>   And I am in no doubt to say putting your LINUX BOX
to work is a nightmarXXXXXyee(yes some mazanies say its not
but I'll say it is)

*****I wont go wrong to say I was in some sort of
Linux fever.*****
++++++________________________________________________________++++++
Well I gotta PIII with latest h/w and s/w installed
with windows 98 as my primary OS( and all of these are
running absolutely fine under win98).
when I tyred to install Linux as a secound OS in dual
boot I found my self a lot closer to a that people
call is a lunatic, mad or ....
Well I ve got my HDD partitioned into two part and
when I removed my part (secondry knownas D: in win98
world)well I was not being able to
 < using FDISK> defrag my HDD (what! yes its true)
then I worked upon it and fixed that bug.
then I have to free some space from FAT32, so that the
Penguine can reside.
>when try doing that a nightmare happend and my system
dinied to boot (HUH!)
>so then a fresh instalation of W98 was required and I
did it myself.
And Iam at proud to saay that fianlly I was able to
free space for Linux (around 1.5 GB)
>So I waXXXXXfes feeling high to install Linux in my PC. in
the morn of 11, july 2000 I started off with one Linux
cd

>	With a lot of hope and enthuziasm, within myself.
>	It asked me the questios for which I was been
prepared (by WHO!) after ansewering those the system
rebooted and I felt happy, but soon I came accross a
lot of troubles-> my modem (internal 56k dLINK)
does'nt worked ,
-> I could not use xterminals as setup for x shows hat
some error had occured , not graphics and nothing I
was able to watch under linux ,
-> my sound card (integrated with M/B i810) doesnt
work , so my penguine doesnt speak to me, and after
trying to my best on my linux box going through some
HOWTO's searching information on the web ,I had
written this document.
> I really felt like slapping those who say that linux
instalation is not a nightmare.

If nothing happens then I will definately change my
existing H/W to Linux-comp H/W, coz I like it very
much and there is nothing in the world that stop me
from taking a deLD.