Crackers -- what a pain in a** !

hi all,

Our corporate site (who's id I will not disclose out of sheer
embarrasment) got cracked and defaced. It probably deserved it - it was
hosted by some clueless admins on NT in the US. We'd already gotten
blacklisted because of the open relay on it. I don't think the concept
of security has ever wandered through their skulls.

What irritated me was the content of the defacement. After the list of
handles of the crackers was an image of Tux and the slogan "Virulent
likes Linux -- why don't you?", "Virulent" being this bunch of clown's
name.