Re: Linux losing out?

(Sigh) another troll.

Yes, my site was uploaded using frontpage (not designed in it though - I
used HomeSite for that). So tell me, bub, what's it to you? Are you
questioning my HTML coding capabilities (which are non-existent, which is
why I use tools for this - and I didn't have any under Linux *then*).

When my company switched names, I wrote a three line script to run through
the entire site and replace the name and domain throughout. *That* was
written in good old bash, with some awk.

IAC, I am honoured how much attention you are paying to me and my
activities - it's hard to miss, looking at your various posts around the
lists. Man - you must have a *shrine* built in my honour! ;-)

Cheerio! Have a good day!

Atul